Marine Armored Cable Manufacturer in China
We are professional manufacturer of marine armored cable that is widely used in marine offshore industry.
Marine armored cable is produced according to IEC 60092-353 / 354 standards and meets high marine requirements:
- Flame Retardant
- Low Smoke
- Zero Halogen
- Fire Resistant
Marine Armored Cable
Marine armored cable is able to maintain a constant flow of electricity while reducing the risk of corrosion. It is designed to protect the cable from physical hazards and prevent damage by external forces.
The armor part is commonly found between inner sheath and outer sheath which is made from steel wire braid or copper wire braid. Marine armored cables work to reduce electromagnetic interference.
We have more than 20 years manufacturing experience of marine armored cable. We assure you that you can get a top-quality marine armored cable for your projects. Our company has more than 100 R&D technician and engineers. We have passed the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO45001 certifications. Worthy of your trust!
Armored Materials that Used for Marine Cable
There are common composite materials that are used for making an armored marine cable. The main materials that are used are the following below:
- Copper Wire Braid: This is the material used to make armored marine cable due to it is more lightweight. It is better for protection against electromagnetic interference.
- Steel Wire Braid: It is a material which very applicable to making an armored marine cable. These materials are resistant to crushing and resistant to impact.
Excellent Features of Marine Armored Cable
Armored marine cable is one of the durable cables that can be used in most area on shipboards. It offers excellent performance against the following:
- Highly durable
- Flame retardant
- Excellent weather resistance
- Resistance to bending
- Fire resistance
- Resistance to tears
- Strong bending and fast acceleration resistance
- Can withstand a great deal of external force
Marine Armored Cable Structure
The armored marine cables are consist of six components including:
- Conductor: it is commonly made from tinned or bare copper
- Insulation: It is a cross-linked polyethylene that provides a high-temperature performance and also provides dielectric powers.
- Inner Bedding: this are known as a protective sheath between insulation and armor
- Armor: The armor parts are made of copper or steel wire braid that help to protect the marine cable
- Sheath: it is made from thermoplastic or thermosetting compound
Leading Supplier of Marine Armored Cable
We are a trusted supplier of armored marine cable that is widely used for marine shipboard. We are supported by advanced infrastructure facilities and we can provide an exclusive range of marine armored cable to meet your specific requirements.
Aside from that all of our marine cables are always checked from manufacturing up to final packaging. This armored marine cable can be available with different specifications.
There are many available cores that armored marine cables have:
- 2 Cores GSWB Armored Cable
- 3 Cores GSWB Armored Cable
- 4 Cores TCWB Armored Cable
- 7 Cores SWA Armored Cable
- And More
Most of our marine cables are available in two types such as:
- Tinned Copper Wire Braid (TCWB)
- Galvanized Steel Wire Braid (GSWB)
- TCWB Types: CJ86/SC, CJPF86/SC, CJPJ85/NC, CJ85/SC.
- GSWB Types: CJPF96/SC, CJPF96/NC, CJPJ95/SC, CJPJ95/NC
- More Types: MPRXCX, LKSM-HF, HF-CXOSA, etc
Why Choose Us
In order to ensure the high quality of our marine armored cables, our QC team will do the following tests before delivery.
- Mechanical Performance Testing: Aging oven, low temp box, pull machine.
- Electrical Performance Testing: Insulation resistance, dielectric strength, etc.
- Flame Testing: Smoke density, flame retardant, fire resistance, acid gas, oxygen index.